Look what Cheryl whipped up recently! These sweet #beaded #photo #ornaments are easy to make with just a few supplies from eCrafty.com (supplies and links below). Aren’t these fun? She has the cutest ideas! #diy #crafts #handmade #ornaments #holidays #beading #jewelry-supplies #photo-gifts These are great to make now for the coming holidays ~ These would be just as cute hanging in a window where they can catch the sunlight! For more info and a clickable supply list, read on!
Cheryl made these beaded ornament hangers from just a few items from eCrafty.com. See our simple recipe below:
How to make them:
Beaded Christmas Ornament Hangers from eCrafty.com Design by Cheryl Satterlee
- Assorted Beads such as Jewelry Makers Bead Mixes,
- SKU 1219 Cane Glass Rainbow Mix
- SKU 1220 Glass Beads Faceted and Smooth Mix
- Glass Pearls, Confetti Glass Beads, Crystal Faceted Rondelles
- 18-20 gauge copper or aluminum wire in a variety of colors
- Assorted Photo Frame Charms (SKUs 103A, 103B, 103C, 103D, 103E) Instant Drop and Load Photo Frames
- Jump rings, assorted
Load beads onto wire. Gently curve top and bottom of wire with your pliers. Add your photo or art to acetate sleeve of photo charm. Insert into frame top. Join top of charm to curved wire with a jump ring.
Supplies You Will Need with Clickable Links from eCrafty.com
On Sale $6.99
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee
Instant Savings Codes to use Now!