materials you will need (All with Clickable Links from ecrafty.com)
- 1388 Silver Filigree Round Metal Bead Mix 6-16mm 50g approx. 200pc
- 1751D eCrafty 505 pc Jewelry Designer Findings Starter Kit – crimp beads, jump rings, headpins, earrings
- 764b Tiger Tail Beading Wire Silver .45mm 10 Meters 32 Feet DIY Jewelry Crafts
- 601B 10 Magnetic Clasps 12mm Round Silver Plated 10 pc 5 sets (you could use the lobster clasps included in the findings kit)
- 1230D Chain by the Foot 3x4mm Twist Oval Chain Silver Plated as shown you need 2 feet
How to Make It ~ necklace
- String the filigree beads onto tiger tail.
- Make a loop at each end of the beaded tiger tail. Put a crimp bead on the tiger tail and put the end of the tiger tail back through the crimp bead to create a small loop. Crimp.
- Measure and cut your chain into two equal pieces. As shown the pieces are 10 inches.
- Use a jump ring to attach a section of chain to each end of the filigree bead string.
- Use a jump ring to attach a clasp to the chain.
Enjoy your beautiful new necklace!
How to make it – earrings
Stack filigree beads on 3 headpins for each earring.
Finish each headpin with a wrapped loop.
Add the headpins to the earrings by slightly opening the loop on each earring. Slip 3 bead-stacked headpins onto the loop of each earring. Close the earring loop.
Enjoy your beautiful new earrings!
All supplies mentioned below can be found at www.eCrafty.com.
Supplies with clickable links from eCrafty.com
Meet Anne! The Queen of Glue, she is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.