Anne created this aromatherapy charm when she found herself hyperventilating about the upcoming holidays! She had our friend Tracy write the reminder to “breathe” and mounted that in our new 18mm charm bezel base kit. Then she filled a glass #buddha #mini bottle with lavender essential oil (in case the reminder isn’t enough, reinforce with #aromatherapy!) and added a few #sparkle beads and #pearl dangles. Ready for the holidays ~ or any time! #buddha #aromatherapy #holidays #sparkle #pearl #minibottle #lavender #handmade #etsy #holiday #stressrelief #ecrafty
DIY Lavender Aromatherapy Stress Relief Charm from eCrafty.com
How to Make It:
- Choose art.
- Peel the backing off a 18mm circle of 800P double sided adhesive and apply sticky side to back of glass. Peel the backing off the other side and apply to the front of your art. Press firmly.
- Repeat to attach glass into charm. Peel the backing off another circle of 800P. Apply sticky side to back of art. Peel the backing off the other side, push the art/glass into the charm.
- Fill mini bottle with essential oil.
- Use a jump ring to attach mini bottle to the charm.
- Create dangles. Put your choice of beads (pearls, sparkle, crystal, bali or other) onto ball end head pins and make a wrapped loop at the top.
- Make a short length of chain with 5mm jump rings (Anne’s is 8 links). Attach each dangle to the chain using a jump ring. Attach the chain to the charm. Attach the charm to a necklace or key chain or lanyard.
- Now breathe. Ahhhh.
Supplies with Clickable Links from ECRAFTY.COM
Meet Anne! The Queen of Glue, she is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.