Cheryl created this gorgeous new Sea Glass, Bali and Crystal #beaded #memory-wire #wrap-bracelet with supplies from eCrafty.com. Memory wire is so versatile, especially for bracelets. #seaglass #beads #beading #balibeads #crystalbeads #bracelet #jewelry #tutorial #handmade #etsy #memory-wire #jewelrymaking #diyjewelry #diybracelet #ecrafty #crafty
For easy instructions, a 20% instant savings #coupon, and clickable supplies list read on!
DIY Memory Wire Sea Glass Crystal Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1413D Memory Wire Silver
- SKU 1299A Sea Glass Round 10mm Aqua Bay Blue
- SKU 444XX Glass Pearls 8mm Raspberry
- SKU 450A Glass Pearls 8mm Coral
- SKU 1510A Bali Style Spacer Beads Scroll Tube Metal Ant Silver
- SKU 606A Crystal Faceted Glass Beads Rondelle 8mm Rainbow Mix
- SKU 1153 Bali Style Bead Caps
- SKU 517H Silver Metal Spacer Beads 3mm
- SKU 1506F Ball End Head Pins Silver
How to make it:
- Cut the memory wire to the length you need. You can have just one, or 2-3 coils, like Cheryl’s bracelet shown here, or many coils as in the sample at the bottom of this post.
- Finish one end of the memory wire by bending the wire around the tip of your round nose pliers.
- Make about 30 dangles of sea glass, glass pearls or crystal rondelles on head pins with a simple loop at the top. Use small bali bead caps on some of the pearl dangles and silver spacer beads on others.
- Now the fun part! Started to thread the sea glass beads onto the memory wire in a random pattern with some bali scroll tubes in among the sea glass.
- After about 8-10 sea glass beads are on the memory wire, add a series of dangles with the bali scroll tubes in between. This gives the dangle clusters room to move.
- Add more sea glass rounds and bali scroll beads to finish to the length you’d like.
- When you are done adding beads, make another loop at the end.
To cut memory wire, you want to use OLD or heavy duty wire cutters, or use specially made memory wire cutters, not your good flush cutters.
To finish the ends: Bend the raw end around one open side of your round nosed pliers with a second set of pliers in your opposite hand.
You can easily change out the look of this bracelet by switching the bead color.
Supplies and clickable links used in this post – all available at ECRAFTY.COM:
Here’s some related memory wire projects from eCrafty.com that you might enjoy making too!