Cheryl had fun making this Love themed necklace with just a few supplies from eCrafty.com. She used one of our new Chains by the Foot as well as our LOVE charms and our beautiful faceted #bicone #beads mix. She loves this component necklace because she can change out the #word-charms and #beaded-drops to fit her outfit or her mood. For instructions, clickable supply list & links, read on! #handmade #etsy #diy #jewelry #necklace #chain
DIY 3 Times the LOVE Necklace from eCrafty.com
To make it:
- Make three beaded dangles by loading crystal faceted bicone beads onto ball end head pins, creating a simple loop at top of each crystal.
- Attach the beaded dangles to a lobster clasp with a jump ring.
- Cut “chain by the foot” to the length you’d like. Cheryl chose 18″.
- Attach lobster clasps to each end of the chain with jump rings.
- Connect the 3 LOVE charms together with jump rings, and add jump rings to each end.
- Complete the necklace: Attach the chain to each side of the LOVE charms . Add the dangle to one side. All done!
So simple. Ready for wearing and / or giving!
Think of all the components you can make and add to your chain necklace for different looks. You can use other charms, different color beads or pearls, or even stamped metal pieces.
Supplies you’ll need with clickable links from www.eCrafty.com:
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee