Nail polish is the secret ingredient of this chakra bracelet made with just a few supplies from eCrafty.com. #diy #crafts #nailpolish #diybracelet #bezeljewelry #bezelcharms #jewelry #jewelry-supplies #chakra
- Anne started with our 1192 charm kit,
- She painted seven bases with chakra colored nail polish.
- She added a dab of E6000 adhesive on top of the dried polish surface.
- She pressed the glass cabochons into the base
- She linked the bases and adjusted the length with jump rings and add a clasp of choice.
1. Prepare the Bases
2. Make the bracelet
- Link the bases with jump rings. Anne used our 5mm stainless steel jump rings SKU 806W.
- Adjust the bracelet length with additional jump rings if necessary.
- Attach a clasp. Shown here is eCrafty.com’s magnetic clasp SKU 601A
What you’ll Need
More about Chakras
Chart source: http://leahtioxon.com/whats-a-chakra/
Meet Anne! The Queen of Glue, she is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.