Cheryl is thinking forward to Fall with this large #leaf and #bicone #necklace from eCrafty.com. For this necklace, Cheryl paired 2 large leaf charms pendants with our faceted #bicone #beads mix. For instructions, clickable supply list & links, read on! #handmade #etsy #fall #leaf #diy #jewelry #diynecklace #ballchain
DIY Leaf & Bicone Necklace from eCrafty.com
To make it:
- First Cheryl made lots of dangles with crystal faceted bicone beads on ball end head pins.
- Then she extended the ball chain necklace with a series of jump rings on either side.
- She then attached these beaded dangles random jump rings.
- Cheryl then added the two large leaf pendant charms on hanging from the other.
- She embellished these with more dangles and the Dove of Peace charm.
- Cheryl added a magnetic clasp in among the jump rings and dangles for a hidden fastener.
So simple. Ready for wearing and / or giving!
You can easily change out the look of this necklace by switching the crystal faceted bicone bead color, or change up the theme by adding a different little accent charm or two – below Cheryl added a pinecone charm in place of the dove charm.
Supplies you’ll need with clickable links from www.eCrafty.com:
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee