Cheryl whipped up this easy #millefiori and #crystal glass #bead #memory-wire bracelet with beads from eCrafty.com. Memory wire is so versatile, especially for bracelets. With just three kinds of beads and memory wire, Cheryl created this elegant bracelet.
For easy instructions, a 20% instant savings #coupon, and clickable supplies list read on! #millefiori #crystal #diybracelet #diycrafts #diyjewelry #etsy #handmade #beads #crafts #jewelry #jewelrysupplies #jewelrydesign
DIY Memory Wire Millefiori Crystal Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1413D Memory Wire Silver or SKU 1413C Memory Wire Gold
- SKU 1700S Millefiori Square Glass Beads 12mm Rainbow Mix
- SKU 606A Crystal Faceted Glass Beads Rondelle 8mm Rainbow Mix
- SKU 1626 Millefiori Glass Beads Hearts 10mm Red Flowers 14pc
How to make it:
- Cheryl cut the memory wire to the length she wanted. You can have just one, or 2-3 coils, like her bracelet shown here, or many coils as in the pearl sample at the bottom of this post.
- Then she made a loop at one end of the wire.
- She strung the beads on the wire using the smaller beads to provide enough spacing between the larger square millefiori beads.
- When is was done adding beads, she made another loop at the end.
To cut memory wire, you want to use OLD or heavy duty wire cutters, or use specially made memory wire cutters, not your good flush cutters.
To finish the ends: Bend the raw end around one open side of your round nosed pliers with a second set of pliers in your opposite hand.
Supplies used in this post – all available at eCrafty.com:
About the designer:
Here’s some related memory wire projects from eCrafty.com that you might enjoy making too!
DIY Memory Wire Beaded Cuff Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 445F Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Lavender Orchid 6mm
- SKU 413F Glass Seed Beads Lustre Mix
- 1509H Dragonfly Metal Charms
- 1413D Memory Wire Silver
- 1504B Bright Silver Daisy Spacer Beads
- SKU 1501Q Jump Rings Mega Mix
- SKU 1506P Ball Tip Head Pins
How to make it:
Cheryl cut the memory wire to the length she wanted. You can have one or two coils, or a lot like her bracelet above. Then she made a loop at one end of the wire. She was now ready to string beads on the wire in a random pattern. When she was done putting the beads on, she made another loop. To this she added her bead dangles and dragonfly charm.
DIY Memory Wire Millefiori Foil Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1465J-LOOSE Millefiori Foil Glass Beads Two Hole Amber
- SKU 1413C Memory Wire Gold
- SKU 445K Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Gold
- SKU 445i Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Light Green