Cheryl combined Sparkle Beads and braided cord from eCrafty.com for this easy and elegant memory wire bracelet. Memory wire is so versatile, especially for bracelets. Cheryl added our Bali style beads for a little extra touch of sophistication. #jewelry-supplies #diycrafts #diy #diyjewelry #etsy #bracelet #memorywire #beads #crafts #beading #yellow #balibeads For easy instructions, a 20% instant savings coupon, clickable supplies list, and color variations, read on!
- SKU 1413D Memory Wire Silver or SKU 1413C Memory Wire Gold
- SKU 1403F Sparkle Beads 4mm yellow
- SKU 1403V Duo Tone Sparkle Beads 4mm yellow
- SKU 368-BD-YE-10PACK Braided Neck Cord yellow 10pk
- or SKU 368-BD-RB-10PACK Braided Neck Cord Rainbow 10pk
- SKU 1504D Bali Style Weave Tube Beads
- SKU 1157 Bali Style Spacer Beads Large Hole
- SKU 1085 E-6000 Crafty Adhesive
How to make it:
- Cheryl cut the memory wire to the length she wanted. You can have one or two coils, like her bracelet above, or many coils.
- Then she made a loop at one end of the wire.
- She strung the beads on the wire in a random pattern using both sparkle beads and Bali beads.
- To add the braided cord, she cut the neck cord to a shorter length, about 4.5 inches.
- She added a Bali bead onto memory wire, then threaded the cord onto the wire.
- She secured the first end into the Bali bead with some E-6000 adhesive. And did the same to the second end.
- Cheryl added more beads to fill the memory wire. When she was done putting the beads on, she made another loop at the end.
To cut memory wire, you want to use OLD or heavy duty wire cutters, or use specially made memory wire cutters, not your good flush cutters.
To finish the ends: Bend the raw end around one open side of your round nosed pliers with a second set of pliers in your opposite hand.
Supplies used in this post – all available at eCrafty.com:
About the designer:
Here’s some related memory wire projects from eCrafty.com that you might enjoy making too!
DIY Memory Wire Beaded Cuff Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 445F Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Lavender Orchid 6mm
- SKU 413F Glass Seed Beads Lustre Mix
- 1509H Dragonfly Metal Charms
- 1413D Memory Wire Silver
- 1504B Bright Silver Daisy Spacer Beads
- SKU 1501Q Jump Rings Mega Mix
- SKU 1506P Ball Tip Head Pins
How to make it:
Cheryl cut the memory wire to the length she wanted. You can have one or two coils, or a lot like her bracelet above. Then she made a loop at one end of the wire. She was now ready to string beads on the wire in a random pattern. When she was done putting the beads on, she made another loop. To this she added her bead dangles and dragonfly charm.
DIY Memory Wire Millefiori Foil Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1465J-LOOSE Millefiori Foil Glass Beads Two Hole Amber
- SKU 1413C Memory Wire Gold
- SKU 445K Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Gold
- SKU 445i Glass Pearl Lustre Beads Light Green
SKU 403D Glass Pearls Rainbow Beads Mix
SKU 1506P Ball Tip Head Pins