Cheryl created this updated #Boho #chevron #necklace with a selection of beads from eCrafty.com. So chic, this necklace combines many different #beads in one color palette. Cheryl used different shapes, matte, smooth and lustre finishes and added #metal beads with texture. For instructions and more pictures, read below! #aqua #blue #chevron #diyjewelry #crafts #beading #ecrafty #tutorial
DIY Boho Chevron Beaded Necklace Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 692 Crystal Faceted Glass Cubes Aqua 4mm
- SKU 1403E Sparkle Glass Beads 4mm Blue Grey
- SKU 1303-M3B Sea Glass Seed Beads Turquoise Bay
- SKU 413F Glass Seed Beads Lustre Mix Peacock Blue
- SKU 1555E Eye Pins Silver Plated 35mm
- SKU 914V Bali Style Connector Beads 28mm Silver
- SKU 914W Bali Style Connector Beads 17mm Silver
- SKU 517G Silver Plated Spacer Beads 4mm
- SKU 1501W Jump Rings Silver 6mm
- SKU 1501T-5mm Jump Rings Silver 5mm
To make it:
- First Cheryl made beaded links using beads in the aqua color pallet she chose.
- She then attached these links together in pairs for the chevron pattern. She also used some of the Bali style connector beads.
- Then she attached this pairs together on the sides with 5mm jump rings adding a extra jump ring between each link. You have made your necklace focal piece.
- Now it is time to add beaded links and Bali style connector beads with 6mm jump rings for the chain part of your necklace.
Cheryl’s tip: Cheryl wanted a longer necklace so she did not use a clasp.
You can easily change out the look of this necklace by switching the bead colors.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee