Ready for an adventure? Try this perfect blend of half stretch, half chain bracelet. For this sparkling bracelet, Cheryl combined eCrafty.com’s charm bracelet base with our Rainbow Sparkle Glass Beads. And, of course, she finished it with some of our cute travel themed charms. For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on! #diy #crafts #jewelry #tutorial #beading #travel #gifts #rainbow #charms #adventure #charmbracelet #diyjewelry #jewelry-making-supplies #ecrafty
DIY Adventure Half Stretch Beaded Charm Bracelet from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1196B Toggle Clasp Chain Bracelet
- SKU 1400N 2 Toned Rainbow Sparkle Glass Beads 8mm
- SKU 517G Metal Spacer Beads 4mm
- SKU 1510z Metal Charms ADVENTURE 5pc
- 1606A Metal Charms Eiffel Tower 2pc
- SKU 1506F Ball End Head Pins
- SKU 1501W 6mm Metal Jump Rings Silver
- SKU 1722 Clear Stretchy Cord
- First Cheryl removed the toggle ring and bar from the charm bracelet.
- She then folded the bracelet into thirds and secured the ends with a jump ring.
- She connected one end of her stretchy cord to the charm bracelet and threaded beads onto the cord. She alternated Sparkle Glass Beads with Silver Metal Spacer Beads. 10 glass beads should be just the right length.
- She then secured the other end of the stretchy cord to the charm bracelet.
- Now Cheryl made 3 beaded dangles with ball end head pins, glass sparkle beads and metal spacer beads.
- For the final touch, Cheryl added her charms. She chose and Adventure travel theme. But you could any charms you like.
Cheryl’s Tip: Add a drop of E-6000 adhesive to the stretch cord knots for a secure connection.
Now you have the perfect bracelet. Chain and stretch in one.
You can easily change out the look of this bracelet by switching the beads. Try using 8mm glass pearls for another great look.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee