When Cheryl saw our new Ornate Key charm pendants from eCrafty.com, she sprung ito action! For this necklace, Cheryl paired the key with our rondelle crystal faceted beads, Bali style floral rounds and Bali style connector beads. For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on! #beads #diyjewelry #diynecklace #tutorial #beading #crafts #jewelrysupplies #dollarbeads #ecrafty #necklacetutorial #crystals #keys #balibeads
DIY Ornate Key Pendant Necklace Recipe from eCrafty.com
To make it:
- First Cheryl made beaded links with crystal faceted beads and Bali style metal beads on eye pins.
- She then attached these beaded links to Bali connector beads to make a chain.
- Cheryl likes an asymmetrical look. So she hung the Ornate Key Pendant part way along these links.
- Cheryl added a ball chain necklace to each end of the beaded links using a magnetic clasp for one end.
- For extra sparkle and movement, Cheryl hung beaded dangles from the chain and and key pendant.
So simple. Ready for wearing and / or giving!
You can easily change out the look of this necklace by switching the crystal faceted bead color.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee