eCrafty.com has a great assortment of colorful jump rings. For this bracelet, Cheryl used all 6 colors plus silver to make an easy rainbow chain maille bracelet. For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on! #diy #crafts #beads #chainmaille #jewelrymaking #jewelrysupplies #jumprings #jewelrytutorial #ecrafty #easy #beading
DIY Colorful Rainbow Chain Maille Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- Start with the Mega Mix SKU 1501S-500pc Mega for an assortment of colored jump rings, or purchase colors individually, below, and make your own color combos.
- SKU 1501L Jump Rings Med 8mm 18 Gauge Silver Plated Metal 100pc
- SKU 1501S-4 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Sky Blue
- SKU 1501S-3 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Red
- SKU 1501S-1 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Orange
- SKU 1501S-6 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Lime Green
- SKU 1501S-7 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Pink
- SKU 1501S-51 Jump Rings Color Plated 8mm Purple
- SKU 858 Lobster Clasps 12mm Silver
To make it:
- First Cheryl decided on a color pattern for her jump rings.
- She then attached the jump rings together in groups of 5 of each color.
- She continued until she had a bracelet of about 7 1/2″. You can lengthen or shorten your bracelet by adding more or fewer jump ring groups.
- Cheryl added a lobster clasp to the end of the jump ring groups with a single silver jump ring on the other side.
This bracelet looks even better on. So fun to wear!
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee