For this summery bracelet, Cheryl paired eCrafty.com’s pink colored jump rings with our sunset sea glass spacers for a simple project with big results. #pink #sunset #sea-glass #sea-glass #seaglassbeads #beads #jump-rings #jewelry-supplies #diy #crafts #ecrafty #etsy #handmade For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on!
DIY Iridescent Sunset Beaded Glass Chain Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1302J Sea Glass Beads Beach Glass Spacers 4x3mm SUN Reds 50g 500pc
- SKU 1501S-7 100 Jump Rings 8mm Color Plated Metal Pink 100pc DIY Jewelry Connectors
- SKU 858C 10 Clasps Lobster 12mm .925 Bright Silver Plated over Brass
- First Cheryl loaded individual jump rings with 2 spacer beads each.
- She then attached these beaded links together (opening and closing each ring on the next with a pair of pliers) to make a chain.
- Cheryl likes an asymmetrical look. So she connrvyrf the beaded links in a random pattern.
- Cheryl added a lobster clasp to each end of the beaded links.
You can easily change out the look of this bracelet by switching the bead or jump ring color.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee