For this sparkling bracelet, Cheryl used a weaving technique and eCrafty.com’s crystal faceted rainbow rondelle beads to make a simple project with big results. #rainbow #beads #jump-rings #jewelry-supplies #rondelle #diy #crafts #beading #ecrafty #etsy #handmade. This project uses only four items! For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on!
DIY Rainbow Crystal Beaded Chain Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 606A Glass Beads Crystal Faceted Rondelles 8mm Rainbow Mix 100pc
- SKU 1501L 100 Jump Rings 8mm x 1mm Silver Plated Metal 100pc DIY Jewelry Making
- SKU 858C 10 Clasps Lobster 12mm .925 Bright Silver Plated over Brass
- SKU 525C 100 Head Pins Ball Ends Round Tips 2 3/4″ 70mm Bright Silver Plated Brass
To make it:
- This bracelet has a woven effect. Each crystal rondelle bead dangle is added to the last one.
- After making the first wrapped loop dangle, Cheryl put a crystal rondelle on a ball end head pin then formed a loop at top. She then threaded the last dangle onto the head pin and finished the wrapped loop.
- For this bracelet, she used 32 crystal rondelle beads for her dangles.
- Cheryl added a lobster clasp as a fastener with jump rings.
So simple, and so elegant!
You can easily change out the look of this bracelet by switching the bead color.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee