For this sparkling bracelet, Cheryl paired eCrafty.com’s jump rings with our iridescent blue green Peacock glass spacers for a simple project with big results. For instructions., clickable supply list & links, read on! #peacock #beads #jump-rings #jewelry-supplies #heart #charm #diy #crafts #beading #blue #green #purple #ecrafty #etsy #handmade
DIY Iridescent Ocean Blues Glass Chain Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1501Z Jump Rings Med 10mm 18 Gauge Silver Plated Metal 100pc
- SKU 413F Glass Beads $1 Sampler Lustre Mix 4mm Peacock Blue 25g
- SKU 858C 10 Clasps Lobster 12mm .925 Bright Silver Plated over Brass
- SKU 1214J 10 Silver Metal Charms Dotted Heart Frame 15mm DIY Jewelry
- First Cheryl loaded individual jump rings with 2 spacer beads each.
- She then attached these beaded links together (opening and closing each ring on the next with a pair of pliers) to make a chain.
- She connected the beaded links – letting the spacer beads fall randomly while linking them together.
- Cheryl added a lobster clasp to each end of the beaded links.
- She added a simple pewter heart charm to the middle with an extra jump ring.
So easy, right?
You can easily change out the look of this bracelet by switching the bead or jump ring color.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee