eCrafty.com’s Sea Glass Beads and Silver Linking Rings come together for these ingenious flower inspired pendants by Cheryl. Just start with your choice of our 10mm sea glass beads , see our “recipe” below with links to everything you need ~ and have fun!
DIY Sea Glass Linking Ring Flower Pendant Recipe from eCrafty.com
How to Make It:
1. First she threaded six linking rings onto a 10mm jump ring which she then closed.
2. Then she added a second 10mm jump ring. This forms the center of the flower.
3. Next she threaded sea glass beads onto stretchy cord alternating with the linking rings. One glass bead and one linking ring.
4. She tied off the stretchy cord with a surgical knot and added a drop of E-6000 adhesive to secure the knot.
5. After the adhesive dried, she trimmed the excess cord. Your flower pendant is now done. To hang the flower pendant from the snake chain, she used a 6mm jump ring connected to a linking ring.
Use any color or pattern round 10mm bead ~ you can make endless combinations with this basic beaded pattern!
with clickable links for this project – all available from www.eCrafty.com
On Sale $.99
See more fun projects using linking rings and beach glass – all from eCrafty.com below:
About the Designer: Cheryl Satterlee
She is a very talented multi-tasking mom and grandmom who we all have the great pleasure of working with at eCrafty.com . She helps us with everything ~ from packing your orders, picking your freebies, to making sure our inventory behaves and everything in-between! When she is not babysitting her grandchildren you will find her pet-sitting, cooking, baking, beading and creating!