Recently, Cheryl transformed eCrafty.com’s new 371 Black White Jewelry Maker’s Mix and our 1504J flower bali bead spacers into this spunky pop patterned necklace. Our Jewelry Maker’s mixes are all color-coordinated – just add your findings and make easy statement jewelry. See all of eCrafty.com’s Jewelry Maker’s mixes here. To see how Cheryl made this necklace, along with a clickable supplies list, keep reading below!
How to make it:
Cheryl started by making individual beaded dangles with a center bead and spacers on either end, then linked them together to form this easy, beautiful beaded chain. She completed her necklace with some black and white bicones (or substitute crystal rondelles, or “e” beads) and a magnetic clasp.
DIY Black White Lampwork Necklace Recipe, Supplies from eCrafty.com
- SKU 371 eCrafty Jewelry Maker’s Fancy Lampwork & Crystal Beads Mix Black White 125g 1/4 POUND
- SKU 1504J 10 Bali Style Floral Round Flat Beads 10mm Silver Pewter Metal 10pc
- SKU 1555E-100PACK 100 Eye Pins 0.6mmx35mm Bright Silver Plated Brass 100pc
- SKU 517G 100 Silver Plated Metal Spacer Beads 4mm 1/6″ DIY Jewelry
- Magnetic Clasps – either SKU 1729 or SKU 601A
- Assorted crystal rondelle or bicone beads
- A few jump rings, silver, 5 or 6mm
About the Designer: Cheryl Satterlee