Cheryl was inspired by one of eCrafty.com’s NEW Jewelry Maker’s bead mixes. Our Sunshine Orange Yellow mix is so cheerful that it just had to put into a bright happy necklace. Our Jewelry Maker’s mixes have both lampwork beads and crystal beads. All you need in one mix. See them all here: Jewelry Maker’s Fancy Lampwork Bead Mixes at eCrafty.com
Her secret is that she used a key ring as the base. Also, hanger beads are just right for attaching the bead dangles and necklace chain.
DIY Sunshine Orange Necklace Recipe, Supplies from eCrafty.com
- SKU 381 Jewelry Maker’s Sunshine Orange Bead Mix
- SKU 1252A Key Ring with Chain Silver
- SKU 1502Z Hanger Spacer Beads Silver
- SKU 1506F Ball End Head Pins Silver
- SKU 1501W Jump Rings 6mm Silver
- SKU 1240z Bright Silver Ball Chain Necklace
How to make it:
To begin, Cheryl threaded the hanger spacer beads onto the key ring. She used 8 hanger spacer beads in all. Next Cheryl created simple dangles using a mixture of the lampwork beads and the crystal beads on a ball end head pin. She hung the dangles from the key ring chain and from the hanger spacer beads. To finish, she attached the ball chain necklace to the last 2 hanger spacer beads.