Look what Cheryl whipped up the other day! She used some jewelery making supplies from our .99 cent sale mixed with some regularly priced items and came up with a lovely bracelet that’s easy to make and beautiful to wear. For instructions and clickable supply list & links, read on!
DIY Blue White Porcelain & Beach Glass Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
Note: This makes a medium 7.5″ finished bracelet as shown above. Add or remove links to adjust length and wrist size. A small wrist or teen wrist is 6.5″, a large adult wrist is 8″.
To make it:
- Assemble 5 individual beaded links from the eye pin threaded with bead cap, sea glass round, and another bead cap. Form loop on second end. You may need to trim the end (nail nlppers work very well for this task!)
- Make 6 beaded dangle by threading headpins with bead cap, porcelain bead, second bead cap, form loop at top, trim.
- Make the bracelet base by attaching linking ring to sea glass beaded links with jump rings.
- Attach porcelain beaded dangles to each linking ring with jump rings..
- Add magnetic clasp to each finished bracelet (linking ring ends) with jump ring.
Cheryl also made this lovely sea glass and silver bali style spacer necklace (below) which goes nicely with the blue white porcelain bracelet shown above. See our blog for complete instructions for the necklace!
She also made some beautiful sea glass and silver heart earrings from the same linking rings we used here. Click on the picture below to see our DIY blog post for this easy design. Swap out sea glass bead colors to coordinate your design with our project idea above.
Special savings codes:
20% off everything in your cart through end of Dec2014 with checkout code JAN2015 at eCrafty.com
50% off everything in your cart for orders over $200! with checkout code HALF2015 at eCrafty.com
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee