Anne, the queen of glue, was inspired by all the cute snowflake charms in our new Christmas Charms Mix, SKU 1162. She paired them with our Dancing snowman charm, SKU 1304z, used our e6000 All Purpose Craft Adhesive and glued them onto our double loop charm bases, SKU 1229-10PACK.
DIY Let it Snow Bracelet from eCrafty.com Design by Anne Strasser
- Christmas Charms Mix SKU 1162
- Double Loop Charm Bases SKU 1229
- e6000 All Purpose Craft Adhesive SKU 1085
- 6mm Jump Rings SKU 1501K
- Magnetic Clasp SKU 601B
- Remove the ring from top of each metal charm with either nail trimmers or metal plier snips.
- Glue each winter charm into an blank 1229 charm base. Let dry fully.
- Connect each double looped charm with a 6mm jump ring.
- Attach magnetic clasp to each end of linked charm bracelet.
Meet Anne! The Queen of Glue, she is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.
Special savings codes:
20% off everything in your cart through end of Nov2014 with checkout code NOV2014 at eCrafty.com
50% off everything in your cart for orders over $200! with checkout code HALF2014 at eCrafty.com
Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season from all the busy elves at eCrafty.com!