Recently, Cheryl and Anne collaborated on this cute winter-themed charm bracelet which can be easily customized in just minutes by adding your own photos, monograms, names or art with our 103A-E Instant Frame Charms.
They made this little gem with just a few basic jewelry supplies from eCrafty.com. See the complete recipe and closeups below. In addition, you can use our Free Printable Monograms board and Free Printable Collage Sheets from our Pinterest Board here to customize your bracelet for someone special!
DIY Customized Winter “Frozen” Charm Bracelet Recipe from eCrafty.com
- 1196 – Charm Bracelet 8 1/2″ w Lobster Clasp Gun Metal Silver
- 1162 – 100 Christmas Charms Mega Mix Holiday Silver Pewter Charms DIY Jewelry
- 1402E – Clear Sparkle Glass Beads 6mm 30 inches 2.5 FEET 130-140pc
- 445H – Glass Pearls Lustre Beads 6mm 30″ 2 1/2 Feet White
- 1305Q – Confetti Foil Swirl Glass Beads 6mm 30″ 145pc Blue Multi
- 419 – Glass Beads $1 Sampler Lustre Mix 4mm Amber Purple 25g
- 607-32 – Crystal Faceted Glass Beads Petite Rondelles 3x4mm Grey Taupe AB 90pc
- 1401L – Sparkle Glass Beads 8mm 30 inches 2.5 FEET Royal Blue 80-90pc
- 607-6 – Crystal Faceted Glass Beads Petite Rondelles 3x4mm Sapphire 90pc
- 103 Series – DIY Photo Frame Memory Charms Silver Rectangle & Acetate Insert (available in 3/4″ square, 1″ square, 1 x 1.5″ rectangle)
- 806K Double/Split (extra secure) silver plated metal jump rings, 100 pack, or
- 1501W Small 6mm Jump Rings 19 Gauge Silver Plated Metal 100pc
- 1506T Ball end headpins
To make it:
- Thread your beads onto headpins. Form a loop at the top
- Attach to charm bracelet base with jump rings.
- Fill our 103 series Memory Frame Charms with your art – slide the provided double acetate into top of the charm base – your customized frame is done! eCrafty’s little frame charms work great for your art, photos, monograms, names, scrap paper, origami, more!
- Add your completed frame charms to bracelet base with jump rings.
- Intersperse our 1162 Christmas charms along the chain.
- Fill in the empty spaces with your beaded headpins, attach with jump rings.
You can make many changes to this basic idea and come up with an easy, customized charm bracelet of your own. See all of our Frame Charms here, as well as all of our 100 Pack Charm Mixes here, add in our glass beads or our glass pearls in colors of your choice, and you’ve got a recipe for success!
About the designers: Cheryl Satterlee
Meet Anne! She is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.