Look what Cheryl dreamed up recently. This is a great make-ahead for the holidays!
Using just a few supplies from eCrafty.com, she made these adorable double frame pendants or photo ornaments. (This one just happens to feature her youngest granddaughter 🙂 See our easy DIY recipe and more samples below!
DIY Double Frame Photo Pendants, Ornaments Recipe from eCrafty.com
Design by Cheryl Satterlee
- Insert photo into double sided acetate for frame 103-C. Slide back into frame.
- Connect to larger open photo frame charm with jump ring.
- Make a beaded dangle by threading several crystals and bali style spacers onto eye pin.
- Connect completed photo open frame and your beaded dangle to the larger roped ring with jump ring.
- Thread your completed double frame onto ball chain necklace. You may want to add one more jump ring to connect to the ball chain necklace for better display/hanging.
More design ideas! Themed double frame charms, pendants, ornaments.
This same process can be used along with our 1151 Charms Mix or Theme Charms mixes to customize this idea to just about any theme. See Cheryl’s samples below, and check out our 17 Themed Charm mixes – 100 pc each – perfect for groups, or check out our themed charm 10 packs, sorted by subject.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee