Look what Cheryl whipped up the other day. So cute! I don’t know how she does it, but she keeps coming up with cuter things than the day before!
DIY Music Maker’s or Music Lover’s Chain Maille Charm Bracelet Recipe & Supplies from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1197B Already-assembled bright silver chain maille bracelet base
- SKU 103 A-F series custom photo frame charms
- SKU 1501Q Jump rings mega mix
- SKU 1151-14-MUSIC Music Charms Mega Mix (100 music themed charms)
- SKU 1506P Ball-end silver headpins
- SKU 1181 MEGA Bicone mix
- Scrapbook or wrapping paper with a music theme
How to make it:
- Cheryl started with our already-assembled bright silver chain maille bracelet base,
- and added in our 103 A-F series custom photo frame charms filled with sheet music wrapping paper.
- She attached the completed framed charms with jump rings.
- Then, she filled in the blanks along the chain with assorted charms from our NEW Music Charms Mega Mix (100 music themed charms),
- attached with our jump rings.
- She finished her piece by making 6 beaded headpin dangles from our bicone mega mix,
- strung onto ball-end headpins, looped at top with pliers.
- and attached with jump rings (single) or jump rings (double) to the bracelet base.
This basic idea could be adjusted to many themes ~ see all of our newest Mega mixes for more inspiration and hobby themes – we’ve got all new 100 piece charm packs based around Pets, Travel, Music, Celestial, Inspirational Words, Far East, Chefs/Cooking, Locks/Keys, Hearts, Princess and more!
Instant Savings Codes to use Now!