Wishing you a happy summer full of sunning at the beach and fishing at the lake from all of us at eCrafty.com! In that spirit, look what Cheryl whipped up recently! She made these two darling summer & sea themed bracelets using some of eCrafty.com’s newest items:SKU 915B Bali Metal Fish Ocean Bead Charms Mix, and some of our SKU 1302G-Mega Sea Glass Rounds Mega Mix.
DIY Fish Go Round ~ Single Strand Bali Bead & Sea Glass Stretch Bracelet Recipe
How to make it:
How to make it
- Cheryl started with same basic single strand bracelet above,
- but she started with 2 strands of stretch cord rather than 1 strand,
- and threaded both strands through the larger holed sea glass and fish spacers,
- and separated the two strands to add in the smaller sea glass spacers.
- She added connector ring and toggle clasp with to each end, pulled back through several of the beads, and securely square knotted, dotted with jeweler’s glue to secure.
About the designer: Cheryl Satterlee
Meet Cheryl! She is a very talented multi-tasking mom and grandmom who we all have the great pleasure of working with at eCrafty.com . She helps us with everything ~ from packing your orders, picking your freebies, to making sure our inventory behaves and everything in-between! When she is not babysitting her grandchildren you will find her pet-sitting, cooking, baking, beading and creating!
Instant Savings Codes to use Now!