- First she added a sea glass seed bead from our 1303-Mega mix on the green jump rings, SKU 1501S-6.
- Next, she made two chains of the beaded jump rings and joined the two chains to each other chain maille style.
- To make it a little more exciting, she made dangles using our head pins, SKU 1506F, and our 4mm green sea beads, SKU 1302E, and our 6mm aqua sea glass beads, SKU 1302A, and
- put those dangles on our blue jump rings 1501S-4
- and then hooked those embellished jump rings randomly to the green chain maille.
- Finally she added a lobster clasp, SKU 858, directly onto the jump ring at one end
This is Anne. She is the ultimate multi-tasker. She does all kinds of things for us at eCrafty.com. Writing. Creating. Blogging. Gluing things to things. More creating. Packing. Taking care of our wonderful customers, of course! When she’s not here, she’s out and about writing, creating, gluing things to things, blogging, gardening, making websites and taking care of her family.