Our Fire Designs Cane Glass beads come in a rainbow of colors and sizes. Look what Cheryl created with just a few ingredients from eCrafty.com.
Cheryl made a beautiful cane glass necklace from our Fire Designs cane glass slices. She especially loved the way the glass sparkles in the sunlight.
DIY Aqua Cane Glass Slices Necklace Recipe from eCrafty.com
- SKU 1415A Cane Glass Slices Blues Aqua
- SKU 1501X 12mm Jump Rings Silver
- SKU 1555E Eye Pins Silver
- SKU 517 G Silver Spacer Beads 4mm
- SKU 517 H Silver Spacer Beads 3mm
- SKU 413F Seed Beads 4mm Peacock Blue
- SKU 368E Aqua Organza Cord 18″
Assembly tips: Cheryl used our largest 12mm jump rings (SKU 1501X) to make the connections through the widest part of the cane glass slices. She attached a little group of 3 seed beads threaded onto one of our Silver Eye Pins (SKU 1555E), and formed another loop at the top to attach to an ice pick bailed jump ring.
Thanks always from all the busy crafters at eCrafty.com!