Wow! Look what Anne whipped up today with just a few ingredients from eCrafty.com.
These earrings are made with our super light weight printed resin beads – strung on a headpin, adorned on either end with a silver metal alloy bali bead and looped onto our 18mm silver ear wires. Total cost to make 5 pairs of earrings: $5.00! You’ll still have 10 beads and lots of headpins left after you’ve made 5 pairs!
DIY Floral Resin Earrings Recipe from eCrafty.com
- 1 bag 1307N Floral Resin Beads (10pc) .99 cents
- 1 bag 1505Z Silver Head Pins (100pc) .99 cents
- 1 bag 1558F Silver Ear Wires (10pc) .99 cents
- 1 bag 1510R Bali Style Beads (20pc) 1.99
Total cost to make 5 pairs of earrings: $5.00!
To assemble your earrings:
- Slide a silver bali bead, the resin floral bead, followed by another bali bead onto the headpin.
- Loop the straight remaining end over your round nosed pliers or a small chopstick
- Open the bottom loop of the ear wire, connect your strung headpin, close the ear wire.
- Voila! You did it! 1 earring completed!
Total cost to make 5 pairs of earrings: $5.00! You’ll still have 10 bali style beads and lots of headpins left after you’ve made 5 pairs! Visit us at eCrafty.com for lots more resin beads, lots of earring findings, lots of bali style beads too!
Thanks always, best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year! From all the busy crafters at eCrafty.com!