Christmas preparations are in full swing. Cheryl’s next project is Beaded Tassel Ornaments. You can see the recipe below from eCrafty.com
Cheryl made these beaded ornaments from just a few items from eCrafty.com. See our simple recipe below:
Beaded Tassel Ornaments from eCrafty.com Design by Cheryl Satterlee
- SKU 1692A Crystal Faceted Clear Glass Beads
- SKU 1692C Crystal Faceted Clear Glass Beads
- Assorted Beads such as Jewelry Makers Bead Mixes,
- SKU 1219 Cane Glass Rainbow Mix
- SKU 1220 Glass Beads Faceted and Smooth Mix
- Glass Pearls, Confetti Glass Beads, Crystal Faceted Rondelles
- SKU 1200R-2PACK-SG Seed Beads
- SKU 1153 Bali Style Bead Caps
- 28 gauge wire or beading cord or beading thread
Cheryl threaded 5 wire through a bead cap leaving a loop at the top for hanging. And then she added a variety of beads. A great way to add sparkle to your Christmas tree.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season. OUR GIFT to YOU! SAVINGS From all the busy elves at eCrafty.com! Save 20% through the end of December with cart coupon code DEC2013.