Richelle created this sweet Christmas ornament with a few supplies from eCrafty.com. It makes me want to run out and get my Christmas tree NOW so I can put this on it 🙂 ! See our Sugar Plum Fairy Ornament Recipe below.
Sugar Plum Fairy Red Bamboo Ornament Recipe from eCrafty.com Design by Richelle Simms
- 1407G Red Bamboo Tiles,
- 1151 Charms Mega Mix or 1162 Christmas & Holiday Charms Mix 100 pack charms,
- or 10packs of SKU 1510S Ballerina and SKU 1508D “Made with Love” charms)
- 1135 Everything but the Kitchen Sink Lampwork Glass bead mix (the polka dot lampwork glass heart)
- 442J White Glass Pearls 4mm,
- Green ab seed beads
- SKU 1083 e-6000 Adhesive (glue charm to bamboo tile)
You can easily remove the top of most small charms to make a totem or metal symbol for all kinds of crafts.
We also love nail nippers for getting in super close to trim off wire edges on jewelry and earring wrapped loops.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday time. From all the busy elves at eCrafty.com! Save 20% through the end of November with cart coupon code DEC2014.