Here is a gorgeous holiday bracelet that is so easy! This is a beginner level project – great for family or group crafts!
Make an easy set of earrings by adding just a pair of jump rings to either the charms, or add a pair of headpins to make the copper-edged glass beads into festive earrings!
- Cheryl used our stretchy cord SKU 1723 to thread through our
- Copper Edged Star beads SKU 1117B.
- Then she added a selection of our pewter lead, nickel and cadmium-free Holiday charms.
- She used our Angel charms SKU 1217X,
- and Snowflake charms SKUs 1217S, 1217T, and 1304P. These are beautiful double sided charms.
- She attached each charm to the copper glass stretch bracelet with or silver plated jump rings 1501Q.
Crafty finishing touch: Be sure to use a surgical knot to finish your bracelet.
Hope you’re inspired and encouraged to try something new! Happy creating from all of us at eCrafty.com!
Use our savings code this month OCT2013 to save 20% on everything in your cart.
Get new savings codes monthly with an eCrafty e-news subscription here: http://www.emailcontact.com/nl/nl-subscribe.php?bus_id=2509&list_id=25394