1. By the Sea, embellished bamboo domino tile pendant by Anne. She used a bamboo domino tile, painted silver with a metallic silver sharpie, trimmed one of our starfish charms and applied seed bead mix and a crystal bead accent to the base with 3D Crystal Lacquer. She added a simple hanging element to the bottom with our bali bead cap mix and a few crystals. She finished this piece with a piece of chain strung through the length-drilled domino tile to wear as a pendant.
2. Recycled Gauguin bamboo domino tile pendant. Kim made this from a left over calendar page and a black bamboo domino tile, glued and sealed with 3D Crystal Lacquer sealer. She applied one of our rectangular glue-on bails to the back to make the tile function more as a traditional pendant than a bolero/beaded style adornment. Easy, fast, fun!
3. Bali Style Beaded Pendants by Hannah. These little beauties are made from our new Bali Bead Cap mix ~ Hannah strung an array of ideas to show how versatile this new mix is! One of my favorite ways to use the our new Bead Cap Mix is to string the caps bottom to bottom, creating larger focal Bali Style bead combos. Beautiful!
The basics: Use headpins and eyepins for smaller pendants and hanging doo dads, use beading wire or craft wire for longer pieces. Either twist the bottom into a loop or string onto your headpin starting with a spacer bead.
We’ve been having so much FUN with our latest shipment of mini bottles in sizes ranging from 3/4″ to 3.5″. Here’s some really FUN DIY ideas that our crafty friends (& coworkers) have made recently.
4. Bali Beaded Fairy Dust or Tooth Fairy Bottles by Anne. Here’s a fun little set bali-style bead cap embellished mini bottles that Anne just cooked up one day. Once you start putting these together, it’s hard to stop!. Click for a closeup and watch out – these are great for little tooth fairy bottles, fairy dust, birthday mementos, & tiny sparkly treasures!
Look what Becky and Anne made with our 1200L and 1204M mini bottles! Becky used our smallest size to showcase her incredibly sculpted miniature mushrooms, while Anne used moss/lichen from her yard to make these wonderful charms/pendants.
6. Sea Glass Bottle Toppers Anne just made these the other day and they are irresistable.
She made these very quickly using an assortment of our new mini bottle sizes 1200G, 1200S, 1200T and our Sea Glass Pebble Mixtures in Ocean and Aqua and some Weldbond or e6000 for securing the pebbles to the corks. Anne found that our new pebbles are perfect for gluing (magnets, bottle toppers, pendants) as they have many flattened sides. Consider these for wire wrapping, fridge magnets, jewelry making, and e6000 insta-crafting this summer!
Made to mimic rare beach glass treasures – our man made sea glass beads and pebbles are made from earth-friendly recycled glass, tumbled into super smooth pebbles ~ sure to win you over with their glowing hues. You can see MORE of our Ocean-Inspired products here.
7. Mother Earth Bud Vase Made with our mini bottles – crafty Anne drilled a log from her yard with 7/8″ or 1″ bit and inserted our mini bottles 1200S and 1200G, corkless, for an instant bud vase centerpiece. This is a great idea for summer time entertaining ~ if you’ve got a handy drill nearby – this is a very quick project!
8. Mini Bottle Piglet Charm ~ Customize with color! Our friend and coworker (and recent high school graduate!) Hannah fell in love with our mini bottle piglets and quickly filled one with our $1 pink seed bead mix 417. The result? A near-instant, custom-colored pig charm! Irresistable!
Remember to use your newsletter member code JULY2012 at checkout for an instant savings of 20% on everything in your cart before shipping.
Click here to see ALL of our new arrivals! Save 20% with your subscriber promo code JULY2012 on your payment page. If you don’t see the promo code box at checkout, just E-us with the code or e-us with your ORDER number and code We’ll apply your 20% savings as a refund to you when your order ships.
Customer Favorites! Watercolor Glass Beads Now in Designer Rainbow Packs!
If you haven’t seen our 30 inch strands of watercolor glass beads yet,you should. They are quickly becoming run away hits with a lot of repeat customers. These opaque glass beads are individually color splashed, then sealed, for incredibly arty, multi-dimensional designs. They come in 2 1/2 feet temporarily strung lengths, or about 90 1/3″ beads per strand. Super AFFORDABLE fun for summer and gift jewelry making!
We’re putting the finishing touches on our new site eCrafty.com right now – watch your inbox for a special Grand Reopening coupon especially made for you, our wonderful e-mail newsletter readers!
Pearl Mega Mixes are Here for a Limited Time!
Our 30″ pre-strung glass pearls are now available in 3 or 10 packs – Click here to see them all – this is nearly 2 1/2 to 10 YARDS of pre-strung glass pearl beads – top quality! Get them while they last! The rest are headed over to our Amazon warehouse soon!
Secret Scent Charm Bracelet Here is a charm bracelet with a sweet little secret. The pretty pink bottle 1203C holds a little of Anne’s favorite perfume. Opening it is instant aromatherapy! The little photo charms that dress it up a bit more are our 419A used with our 110 downloadable art and our 802B epoxy bubbles. HINT: Use different bottles for different perfumes and attach to this or any charm bracelet chain with our lobster clasps.
Tiny Beach in a Bottle CharmsAnne crafted these adorable tiny beach charms to use for necklaces or earrings (they are less than an inch high). The shells and sand in the bottles shift around as you wear them. She stuck a trimmed eye pin in the cork ~ you could also use our eye screws – see kits on right of this page. The jump rings are 6mm. She added a few of our beach themed charms. Embellish with our Mini Message Bottles, Starfish and Scallop Shell charms6. Attach with jump rings onto one of our simple chains or cords.Sand and shells picked up on the beach. Now they are ready to incorporate into your next charm bracelet or necklace project – they’re tiny enough even for earrings!