>Happy summer! Happy crafting! I remember the year I got all of my holiday presents made by August – I had time on my hands, leisurely days – summer was a great time to take care of my special gift list. Here’s some easy ideas for creative and personalized gifts
1. Photo Charms – Use just one dangling from a necklace, or get creative, customize several and make a one of a kind photo bracelet for Grandma or an altered art themed charm bracelet or customized wine charms set for a friend! I used color copies of old postage stamps for the charms above. Use our clear sealers to finish.
2. Memory Frames – no sealers, no muss, no fuss. Just place your photo or art or customized monogram between the glass inserts provided, snap shut and you’re done. Reversible, two-sided wearable art. The look of a soldered art piece in about….a minute!
3. Photo (Brag) Bracelets, Keychains – OK, if you have a grandma in the family – you need one of these! Ready-made stretch bracelets with 6 photo frames complete with acetate covers. Or, simpler still, beautiful silver plated keychains with ornate frames and matching acetate covers. Cut out your images, place in frames, cover with acetate and you’re done! Gift boxes included!
4. Made with Love, Made for You, Inspirational Word Charms – Enough said! Don’t forget to seal it with love – we have some wonderful little word charms sure to add a special spark to anything you make!
5. Message in a (mini) Bottle Charms – A really fun and quick way to turn words, pictures, mementos, sand from your summer beach spot, mixed matsuno or crystal beads, etc. into wearable art! Display or hang on our cords in leather, organza, rubber, chain – see more here!