bali beads, beading, Beading Supplies, beads, cane glass beads, diy easy beaded flower focal, diy jewelry, diy jewelry tips, FREE DIY Jewelry Instructions, free jewelry instructions, free jewelry projects, glass bead mixes, Jewelry Instructions, jewelry making, jewelry making supplies, jewelry supplies, make your own jewelry, wholesale beads
We really like the floral focal center she created with our flower bali bead mix and a simple little crystal.
Bali Bead Flower & Crystal focal detail from Cheryl’s bracelet
- Line up your beads, string in single row.
- To make the focal bali bead and crystal flower center, thread your stretch cord under and through the large flower bali bead, string your crystal on, then thread back through the focal flower bali bead,
- Continue stringing your beads to the end.
- Finish your creation with a square knot (at least 2 knots in threaded in opposite directions)
- Secure your knot with jeweler’s glue.
- Consider hiding your knot inside on of the larger holed beads closest to the end.
- Helpful hint: Remember to plan for wrist size – without beads, Small wrists measure 7″, med 7.25″, large 7.5″ and up. You will need to make your bracelet larger than this to account for bead sizes – even on stretchy cord. Plan ahead and test on a wrist! :-)
Instant Savings Codes to use Now!