beading, christmas crafts, christmas gifts, diy angel craft, diy bali bead pearl angels, diy beaded angels, diy chrimstas gifts for kids, diy christmas bracelet, diy christmas gifts, DIY Craft Ideas, diy jewelry, diy jewelry for kids, free craft instructions, free craft projects, FREE DIY Jewelry Instructions, holiday crafts, jewelry making, make your own jewelry
Beaded Angels 101 Designs by Anne Strasser. Although they look rather intricate, these sweet little angels only have a few parts each, made with just a few supplies (short list below) from eCrafty.com. You will notice as you start playing with these that they begin to take on their own personalities VERY quickly. This is a great quick holiday craft for all ages.
Although they look rather intricate, these little angels only have a few parts each. Full recipe and DIY below. Thread eCrafty.com bali bead mixes 1555 (bali beads) and 1553 (bali caps) onto our 1555E headpins, wing charms, along with our glass pearls in your color choice. Click for closeup view.
You will notice as you start playing with these (playing is a completely descriptive phrase as these are really FUN) that they begin to take on their own personalities VERY quickly.
Beaded Angel “Build your Own Angel” Recipe from eCrafty.com Designs by Anne Strasser.
Lay your parts out in “head to toe” order on a bead board or soft wash cloth until you have an arrangement that makes you smile. Then, simply thread onto our eyepins or headpins. Loop the ends with your pliers. Attach at the joints with our jump rings. Thread on festive ribbons or tree hangers.
- Halo ~ Any of our donut or saucer beads, or our 1155 bali style bead mix - some of our 1153 bead cap mix
- Head - Any of our round pearls, crystals, some of our watercolor and / or confetti bead strands
- Neck - Again, any of our donut or saucer beads, our 1155 flat bali spacers, small spacers
- Wings - Any of our wing charms, as well as several abstract shapes including swirls
- Waist - Any of our bead caps - specifically the lacy kind
- Body or Gown - Our crystal drops, briolettes, or elongated bead caps from our bead cap mix 1153.
Thanks always, best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday time. From all the busy elves at eCrafty.com! Save 20% through the end of November with cart coupon code NOV2013.